Edublogs Challenge l Week 3: Let’s comment l Activity 3


Student Blogging Challenge Logo

WEEK 3


Activity 3:
Find an image or piece of music. Add it to your post (with attribution) and write a poem relating to the image or music. []



Mother and baby by ECohen, on Flickr

Creative Commons Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic License   by  ECohen 

 Bless you! My sweetheart      

Thank you Mom for everything! 




I know not how to thank you enough, my sweetheart
When I am walking over to you
I just want to hold your hands

But you gave me your life

I know not how to thank you enough, my sweetheart
When I am walking over to you
I just want to pick happiness
But you gave me all the happiness

I know not how to thank you enough, my sweetheart
When I am walking over to you
I just want to find admiration
But you gave me the whole admiration

 

Aymen Felhi Web Developer

Morbi aliquam fringilla nisl. Pellentesque eleifend condimentum tellus, vel vulputate tortor malesuada sit amet. Aliquam vel vestibulum metus. Aenean ut mi aucto.

No comments :

Post a Comment